Links Project: Join Now!
A growing group of birders with web-pages have got together
to share links:
- All the Web-Sites below are happy to put in links to you in return for you
putting in links for them.
Why do this:
- The more links you have pointing at your web-site, the higher you will be
ranked with the search engines and so the more likely it becomes that others
will visit your site.
What to do:
- Send me your Name, Your web-site
name, Your URL, A brief
description of your page..
- I will add your LINK to the list and
e-mail the file to you for inclusion on your pages.
- You paste these links into your web-pages
- Contact (click here)
Birds of the
- Woolston Eyes Conservation Group - Warrington, Cheshire.
The St. Helens Wildlife
- Colin Davies St. Helens Wildlife Recording Group web site
- Ray Mellish's Herefordshire birding site
Birding on the Isle
- Derek Hale, Birding on the Isle of Wight (and elsewhere in UK) Web
The Angus Birding
- Mark Caunts Angus Birding Grapevine, news from NE Scotland.
Birds of Sunderland Point
- A beautiful birding area on the River Lune Estuary in Morecambe
The Lancaster and
District Birdwatching Society Newsletter
Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society Newsletter.
Recent sightings, events and interesting articles, a map of the local recording
area and links to Checklists for all the birds ever seen in the area.
- UK 400 club, primarily for those who like to talk
about the length of their lists. Lots of info.
Kendals Birding Diary
- Thirty years of birdwatching holidays, bird photograghy
and soon, information from Kenya
The Hertfordshire Bird
- Herts Bird Club - the homepage of the Herts Bird Club, including
all county sightings and bird news
World Wide Bird Sites
- World Wide Bird Sites and provides details of lesser-known birdwatching
sites throughout the World. It is accompanied by photographs, diagrams,
and sketches and will hopefully prove to be a useful guide for globe trotting
RSPB Members Group
- The Southend Members group of the RSPB is a semi-autonomous group
of members of the RSPB whose purpose is to support the RSPB in carrying Out
the Society ís objectives in the Southend-on-Sea area.
Marine Life Study Society
- Andy Horton's, British Marine Life Study Society Sea Birds page
- Mainly about birds and birdwatching sites in Emsworth, Havant and Portsmouth
and the surrounding area of SE Hampshire, UK.and more.
- Andy Thomas, Details of birds in my local area and in the West Midlands
as a whole.
Surbiton and District Bird
- Description: Details the activities of SDBWS
- Gabor Orban, ECOTOURS Hungary Ltd.
Moor Copse Nature Reserve
- Wildlife trust nature reserve in Berkshire
- Guide to who is doing what in Ecuador and the contact details of
all guides and reserves.
"BITE" Baja Youth Nature
- Birding Gemenc floodplain (southern Hungary) & Black Stork Colour
Ringing & Wetlands conservation
- A reference site for all birders in Greater Mancester with pages
on: notice board, conservation, who's who, latest sightings, county report,
records, rarity form, guidelines for recording (interactive sites), ringing.....
Knutsford Ornithological Society
- The birds and birders of Knutsford, Cheshire, north-west England
- Site includes recent Oxfordshire bird news, rarity photographs, a
guide to some of the best birding sites in the county, the Oxfordshire List,
guidelines on submitting records, and Society information .......
- The aims of the society are to gain maximum protection for all wildlife
and their habitat in the Leigh recording area.
do you want to go birding today?
- Tina MacDonalds, world wide birding links and information pages
- Steve Birds, bird watching tour company, destinations worldwide.
& Wirral Ornithological Society
recording and enjoying the counties birdlife
The Evolution Telescope
- A major evolution in
Foreign Bird Reports and Information Service
- By Steve Whitehouse,
an online catalogue of hundreds of world-wide trip reports
Peter Walsh Video
- Online video clips of
some of the nations rarest birds
- Birdwatching in Thailand with "Nature Trails"
- David Newman reports from Menorca
- Lots of free birdwatching information from overseas
- Rare bird news and products
Bird Tours with Ashley
- World-wide expertly led trips to see the birds you want to see.
- Peterborough Bird Club meetings, events, news, reports and club details.
Local news regularly updated.
- Natural History page covers trip reports, looking at all aspects of wildlife
in the regions covered, including background ecology, biology sections on
behavioural studies. Illustrations throughout
the Isle of Thanet
- Where to watch birds in Thanet, Kent. Access/parking details for all the
main sites, what to expect, and past rarities.
The Fat Birder
- The Fat Birder links up birding enthusiasts from all over the world. Based
in the UK it carries detailed information for UK birders but there is a sufficient
variety of sites around the world to interest every visitor to the site.
- Birds and birding in Gloucestershire and beyond
country sightings reports
- Latest European country sighting reports. Source mostly EuroBirdNet. Usually
on a weekly or monthly summary basis. Regular subscribers are Iceland, Sweden,
Norway, Denmark, France, Switzerland and Italy....
- Portland Bird Observatory and Field Centre, latest sightings, pictures etc
Kent Ornithological Society
- The site provides information about the Kent Ornithological Society and
also about birds and birdwatching in Kent.
- This site provides information about birds and birdwatching in North Kent.
We also offer layover and short break birding and guided walks.
- Contains information on buying scopes,binoculars and other birding gear,
has info on the latest rare birds around the country and much, much more,
worth visiting whether you are an avid twitcher or birding novice
Birding in Colombia
- A site guide to birding in Colombia
Trip reports Index